Written By Gracie
These are so simple to make and only involve 4 ingredients. They are a guilt-free treat that will satisfy any sugar cravings.
N.B You will need a blender and 6 cupcake cases
Ingredients: (Makes 6)
- 1 x Large banana (use two if they are small)
- 3 x Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 x Tbsp Cashew butter (any nut butter will work if you don’t have cashew)
- 1 x Tbsp Cacao powder
1) Pre heat the oven to 190 degrees C
2) Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
3) Spoon the mix evenly into the cupcake cases
4) Pop the tray into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.