Written By Gracie
This month has been full of celebrations for us Squirrels. We had Sophie’s 30th birthday, My birthday and… I got engaged!!! Soooo as you can probably imagine, there has been a lot of ‘slightly’ less guilt-free food and lots of wine and champagne :). To cope with all the late nights and celebrations I found that this particular juice has got me through. It’s incredibly hydrating, packed full of vitamin C and extremely detoxifying so is perfect the ‘morning after the night before’ natural remedy.
NB. You will need a juicer (not a blending device like a nutribullet as this won’t work), 2 large glasses (I used mason jars) and some paper straws (if you want to make it look prettier). Make sure you wash all the fruit and vegetables thoroughly before starting.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 x Beetroots (peeled so there is no skin)
- 3 x Large apples (I used pink lady )
- 3 x Celery stalks
- 2 x Handful of kale
- 1 x Handful of Spinach
- 2 x Lemons (just the juice of, not the skin)
- 2 x Limes (just the juice of, not the skin)
- 1/2 x Cucumber
1) Juice all the ingredients into a large measuring jug or normal jug. Once you have juiced everything give it a good mix and pour evenly into two glasses/mason jars.